If you believe that the decision you have received in relation to your visa refusal or visa cancellation has been wrongly decided, you may be able to appeal this decision at the Administrative Appeal Tribunal AAT.
The AAT is what they called “merits review”, which means that the Tribunal will effectively give you a second chance at making your factual case. The Tribunal will stand “in the shoes” of the original decision maker when reviewing and hearing your case.
The appeal process can be overwhelming for clients, so we offer the following services to assist:
- Firstly, provide you with advice on whether you have a right to appeal to be heard by the AAT
- Provide you with advice on your chances of success before the AAT
- Ensure you can remain in Australia lawfully while we monitor your visa situation, ensuring you are in the best situation as possible
- Prepare your tribunal case on your behalf and attend the hearing
- Guide you and provide you with ongoing support in relation to this process so you are well prepared for every stage of the process.
If you have exhausted your Tribunal options or you have compelling circumstances to seek the Minister’s discretion to intervene in your matter, we can assist you with this process, providing you with the appropriate guidance and prepare your matter on your behalf. Contact us today to let us work with you.